Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help Support Help Minds Heal

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Lee, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Lee

Lee Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello!

First and foremost I would like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for any donations that you have made to our forum previously.

Secondly, I would like to introduce a new method for you to support us.

Premium Membership
    Our new premium membership system offers you a way to donate to our forums and receive small benefits as a "thank you very much". Right now, if you subscribe to our premium membership, you will receive the following perks on your account:
    • Larger upload limit in posts and threads
    • Ability to attach multiple images to threads
    • Ability to attach images to chat messages
    • Access to a "hidden" section of the forums
    More perks will be added as the system develops in maturity. We plan on adding perks such as mugs/cups and mouse pads. We might even introduce t-shirts in the future.

If you wish to donate to our forums and become a premium member you can do so by following this link.

If you have any issues using this system, please let me know in this thread and I will try my best to rectify.

Thanks,
    Lee and the Team at Help Minds Heal